Friday, June 13, 2008

NETBALLIES !


MEL / JENNA / PEI MEL & I !

Went back to SN on wed to collect my grad cert, with jen, pei and mel. : D Other pics of the dinner are quite comprehensively uploaded on jen's blog alr so having the lazy bug in me, i shall not upload those. hee. it's funny how ALL of us are in diff ccas now, anything but netball. Jenna's choir president (oooh!) , pei's in bowling, soring an average of 100 plus points now, mel's in volleyball, getting tanner and gaining more arm muscles, debbie's in canoeing, of comparable or even more tanned skin like mel, sara's in x-country, with a weekly mileage of 42km (gasp !) , ally's having her longggg summer break and is still an instructor with adam khoo, regi's in...oh no! i have no idea, the last time she told me she's interested in Wushu though. hehhes. jasmine and jolene are MIA-ing, as always. : p ANDDDD, im in soccer ! yay. haha, never looked back since.


To jx, imissyou too ! haha, your msges never fail to make me smile. You're too sweet for me to handle. : D



Well open up your mind and see like me/

Open up your plans and damn you're free/

Look into your heart and you'll find love love love/

Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me/

Ah, la peaceful melodys/

It's your God-forsaken right to be /

loved love loved love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home