Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cynical & Jaded

A rather early posting from me here tonight. The past week i've suffered from serious lack of sleep, so much so it ended on a REALLY bad note towards the end of it. I've never felt so jaded before but i guess there's always new emotions that jumps out from behind and catches me off-guard.

Another reason to top off this bad week could be because of my horrible left leg. All injuries seem to target my left leg for some strange reason. To look on the bright side, luckily that's not my dominant leg, if not i'll be playing worse than i already am. haha, first it was my hip. Thanks to sock's suggestion of doing lunges and stretching, it does relieve some of the pain. :) Next up was my ankle, felt like someone whacked it or a nerve near the ankle had been overstretched. Good thing is, it shows that the power drills has worked its magic. I felt like i could die when i got home after Wed. haha. Pain is good.

On a random note, WU gnixaij didn't call this week. Having too much fun travelling around New York City? Coincidentally, im plugged into my ipod and the song "New York City" is playing. haha. maybe i shall drop a phone call next week. HMM. Too much stuff to do, too little time.

Oh, have i mentioned, on sat after getting home from tuition, i went for a "NAP". Unintentionally, i fell into a deep sleep and never woke up until my body clock worked its magic and i find myself awake 9 hours later at 3am, contacts on, dressed in outside clothes anda growling stomach ( having skipped dinner) Best part, my mum didn't bother to wake me up AGAIN, though she knew i havent had dinner. HURRR.

Fatigue, it's getting to me. I gotta start hitting the books soon, i really hate them. But like what Charmaine said to me in class the other time, i gotta start making friends with my subjects then they'll start to like me and maybe they'll help me when the day comes that i desperately need them. ha. maybe that's the secret to scoring well. I'll try, i will. ;)

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart is heavy
I will lift it for you.

Shane
#25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home