Sunday, August 24, 2008

At The Works

What more can i ask for: Late night, beautiful sky, funky friends, good food, empty streets.

haha, I am a happy soul this weekend. Having endured final SS despite a bout of flu and climbed 3x 13 storeys, smth i never expected i'll do. Saturday was spent basically under the light drizzle of the rain all day, from early morning till night. I skipped tuition for the first time ( i think ) Totally unintentional, i swear it was the downpour in the afternoon and the bad traffic. Saturday night was hell lot of fun, kinda like a celebratory hang out after sooo long. I swear i am a night animal, i would spend every sat night like that if i could, having supper & doing silly things, walking on the empty streets or just simply listening to a band playing out love songs. haha. Upper thomson road and The Cathay brings back beautiful memories for me, and to revive them all in one day was totally worth it, despite sacrificing my beauty sleep and sporting a bad nose. I love spending late nights, even morning outside home. : D

The next day was equally enjoyable too. Dearest mel, my twin has made my day today. i can't bear to use the plasters ! But it will serve as a motivation for me, thanks for giving me a "tug tug" every now and then. I really needed that. : D

Never have i been more sure
So come up to me and close the door
Nobody's made me feel this way
You're everything i wanted and more.

shane
#25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home