Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY 17th BIRTHAY LP ! :D
Though i can't be there to give you a heartfelt hug first thing in the morning, i know you'll have the company of your many other friends. Knowing that you are so much happier, and comfortable where you are now, I'm really glad for you. cheers ! ilu !



welll helllllo ! I guess i better blog soon lest ppl start wondering where i've disappeared to and start reading my friend's blog to check out how i've been. Ahem , xing. haha. The past week was really UGHHHH. full stop. Sportsman night, Farewell Assembly and Open House. Plenty of conflicting interests and i came off with a wounded ego and great disppointment. Record breaking times of me breaking down in school over a span of 3 days, only before someone. I may look tough but that's what i have to do. Maybe i take on too much responsibility, more than what is necessary but im just such a woodblock, unable to find alternatives. I realise i do care about what others say about me. Everyone gets tired and cranky, i totally understand. I walk away, feeling like my entire chest is gna explode but i keep it controlled. Im not sure if this is healthy, but eventually, i'll find my selective targets to rant to. Form of release i guess. And im starting to like the idea of escapism. :)

Open house was pretty awesome, though not many people came. It was just plain fun to walk around school all day, i said my MOST number of hellos in a day, trying to be friendly and showing my "DING" Megawatt smile. :DDDD When i got home, i was totally sunburnt. It was a day of soccer fun and interacting with juniors like Sharrie ! haha, debbie and yiling came to vj too, with yiling DARINGLY wearing her hc shirt. Old friends. :D

Though it was tiring, but i found a way to relieve all the tension in my body. Rather healthy way i guess, and that is through sports. Soccer, swimming, jogging. Though the body says im tired, just push it to the limit. In the end, i get so tired, i can't rmb what are my worries. hehs. This is a pretty emo nemo blog post, partly cause promos results are BACK to haunt me. Shane, shalt not succumb to the raised hopes and failed expectations. Sciences, i hate you, but i'm gna hit the books soon.


If one day you wake up/
and find that you're missing me/
and your heart starts to wonder/
where on this earth i could be/



Shane.
#25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home