Sunday, October 19, 2008

Don't give up, it's just the weight of the world.

When your heart is heavy, i'll lift it for you.

All around me, i witness the breakdown of the mind and emotions spillover. All these while, i try to convince everyone that things will turn out right. Initially i was so confident, so full of hope but now i'm doubting my ability again. I turn to sappy love songs, wallow in self pity alone or head to the other extreme, push yourself to the limit and run it all off. Let's make the great escape.

---------------

True happiness. The other day someone was telling me she hasn't felt really happy for period of time now. Don't worry pudds, we'll all find it someday, just a matter of time. Then, someone special named gnixaij came along and made me realised smth, it's not that my life's been terribly miserable, it's just the longing for the same familiar feeling of happiness. A new revelation takes me by surprise and the truth of it all. It's like coming full circle to that same old habit of not letting go, some things we wonder if we can ever let go and joke about it like it doesn't matter much. Vicious. I long to be like we used to be.

----------------

I've been thinking alot lately, observing people around me, the things that happen. I try to predict what others think they throw their glance this way and that. Even simple activities, the 4 times a week routine, i see the way we all interact with my heart, not my eyes. Yo mama gen, i feel the same way you do. Don't give up. I love the way you make me laugh genuinely with all the muahahah; true meaning of BFF; tour around haji lane; Food for thought; Old-fashioned red velvet cake. :)

----------------

Novelist. I've taken a fancy towards penning down my thoughts. Perform an autopsy of the major powerhouse where all the thoughts come from. I knew of someone who told me her dream of writing a novel, it was a novel about us. Suddenly, i am inspired to start a novel on my own. Write about something close to my heart. Maybe it'll be on a bus ride, me and my buddy facing the world. A love lullaby playing as i watched the rain outside the window, painting an abstract art with the transparent drops. Melancholy. ;)

----------------

To all my lovelies out there facing breaking point, just hold on and let your friends tug tug you along. Pei, regi, mel, ra, debb, jen, ally & xing, you're the best team mates i can ever ask for ! Although we're spread out all over, feel the love and hold on to what you believe in. We'll be around to tug tug each other along.

----------------

One of the longest post i've had. Nonsensical ramblings perhaps. After tonight, it is back to the array of list of things-to-do. Ogl interviews, ogl camps, team management workshop, OP presentations, 25th anniversary planning AND team night.

Even in death, may you be triumphant !

>>Shane
Sometimes tears say all there is to say/
Sometime your first scars dont ever fade, away/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home