Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Name Your Purpose.

This blickering whisp of whorling winds,
My collasped chest fights this bitter gin.
I lean against this street sign and im chasing
This path you take. I want, i am needing
Your solace. Breathe this speckled air
of tangles with the connections that tare.

My friend, you have this old familiar face
That punches me with nostalgia.
I beg you to stop and cut this lingering taste.
The monotonous clock ticks my dream to insomnia.
I wear this angel crown to fight my devils.
Bodies mosh, I am tossed in this whirlpool as truth prevails.

With midnight giggles and a blank check in pussyland.
You had your fate sought with a blind kiss.
We would all, in the end, be reduced to what we came from-
Sand.
Stop your trembling, stop your dismal whisps.
You were my memory, you are my old familiar face.

20th oct 2008
Copyrighted by Genevieve. :)

Obviously, it can't be written by me. Have i mentioned, i've always taken a fancy towards people with great lingustic ability. Thank you gen, for penning this poem. haha, i loved it, though it may not mean much.


Shane.

Before the worst, before we met
Before our hearts decide
it's time to love again
Before too late, Before too long
Let's try to take it back before it all went wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home