Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rum with Lime.

Weekly post again !

Life is a bore as hell with the usual heart pumping moments. Soccer's taking over my life, im disinterested in ogl stuff, leadership workshop was nothing compared to adam khoo. Perhaps one of highlights was playing against the rafflesians on sat, with the captains armband and L watching the match. Never have i felt so much pressure to do well and commit fully. I believe i spent most of the energy shouting instead. I tried my best to take the team to a greater level, kuan ren was my motivation, still is. & that's the only thing that keeps me gg.

You see, vjsg means so much to us that it injures us in ways unimaginable. I rmb a day when it was raining heavily and the song "Before the Worst" was playing repeatedly on my poddy.

Beautiful song set on a depressing day,
I was lying on my head,
sitting at the table,
Defeated like a clueless child.

Ramblings and Rantings,
Drawings and Doodles,
Angst fills my heart,
& i close my eyes
'cause that's the only i could be near you.


Bing.
Tonight, i just wna be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home