Monday, October 27, 2008

Fools in Love.

You ain't replying my msges again.
& i don't know what to think anymore.
Never knew i had to take up so much courage.
Wished i could see you,
but i didn't want it to end in a duel.

When i'm alone i think of you.
You, have 3 different images,
in my confused head.
Confined, Restrained, Fooled.
I know it's not the right thing to do.

Don't tell me what to do anymore.
Deadlines, Timelines, Obligations.
Cut me some slack.
My heart pumps with vigor,
My head wants to explode.
& you're not making things better.

Please, talk to me.
In desperation, i googled your name.
& i witness your happy face.
You're so much better now.

Look how you've grown.
You don't even remember me now.
That's why words are spilling over,
Here.
'Cause you'll never fear
what you don't know.


Shane/
Every little thing reminds me of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home