Monday, February 9, 2009

Caffeine and Chocolates.

Survived on extremity.
Watch me sleep, I fell semi-unconscious
Unwilling to face the end of the world
For it was never pleasant to begin with

Watch me work,
I'll scribble and write;
I'll run and pant thereafter;
Don't push me, don't go overboard.
You're a f. asshole.

And then, i retreat to my inner thoughts
No more self-pity for there are others
That feels worse than i
I'll speak the truth and only the truth

It's a fact that everyone gets pissed off
Even i, it leaves me breathless and aching
Heart screams of tiresome chores and duties
Some hears and some understands
Because it is what they feel deep down too.

Don't think of what's to gain
Because it reduces you to whom you detest.
No more self, i'll throw myself away to care for
You
For You are more important than i.

-

If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks/
Then i'll follow you into the dark/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home