Saturday, January 17, 2009

School's in.

A horrible place where i am held captive.

Okay, first week of school was pretty alright. I have fufilled my new year resolution of squeezing time out for myself. The feelings of an overkill was so strong and obvious, like the sort that shouts it right in your face. So, it's gna be an elimination of things that i really dont wish to do, despite committments and obligations. I will make the final call. Effectively, my days got shorter as the week came to an end, i spent quality time with those that i really cherish, a good lead up to the weekends. :)

Highlights: Econs lesson that felt like lit/ Going home while the sun is still up/ Starting to watch The L word again/ No lessons on wed/ Adam Khoo workshop/ Writing in my notebook/ Movie screening at house den/ Changeling ;) /Wild buying spree at 7 elevens/ The Cavern/

To tell the truth, term 1 is going to be hell of a roller coaster ride. Many planning to do, i know im gna be looking more and more tired when it comes. The despair, disappointment and worry for some of my closest friends will continue. When term 1 ends, i want it to end on a good note. I have been writing a lot more. Writing in my tiny notebook. Be it fantasy, real life updates or random rants and doodles. I like it that way. So, this place will probably be much less frequented or updated. Nonetheless, i will try to make it a point. :)

Take me somewhere, Take me faraway/
Make me feel like i'm the reason for today/

Let's escape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gnixaij said...

Hey Bing! You seem pretty busy and all. Heard from Regi that things keep piling in. Woahhh. But anyway, keep it going yea (: It all seems good from over here. Take care! -JX

January 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home