Sunday, December 21, 2008

Words unspoken

Life goes on without Facebook :D

HA.


To the lovelies that always make me smile in the most retarded way possible :D
( Pity yanzhen wasn't there)
Xmas tree @ Vivo !

Debbie & I w/ weird hairdo.

Alyy, the one who's turning 17 in a couple of days :D


Silly Amy who's gna miss alyy's bday celebration.


Limzhen w/ pretty big eyes. :D


Hilda the turtle whom busies herself travelling ard the world.

Cong who always treats me as a good friend. :D
Yes, one of those days where you catch up with old friends. Although i was late for 2 hours ( ahems!) , but better late than never right? I'm glad i went in the end. haha, reminds me of simple joy and happiness. Despite the fact that i had to leave early, i felt closer to them all over again. & there's alyy's birthday celebration this fri, i dont know what to wear. urghh, dress code-formal. :O i'll manage, somehow. haha, busy week all over again. It's the xmas season and i don't know how to celebrate! I'll figure smth out when the day comes. No more routines and schedules for me please. Too stifling and uninteresting. :)
When the world's crashing in/
& the roof starts to spin/
Just close your eyes/
& breathe again.














































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home