Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Spy With My Little Eye...

A classroom with the spinning fan
A blank dark canvas within my mind
A number 71 painted on rough road tiles
A row of yellow jerseys running in line
A dancer with heart-felt contemporary moves
A formation on the white board
A ball rolling steadily past the white line
A crazy bitch with the commanding whistle

-

A throng of crowd at my fav place
A familiar face with her pink leopard stripes tote
A nostalgic figure with a brilliant smile
A setting sun and dark clouds overhead
A waterfront bay and ripples on the water
A set of notes all over my lap
A bulge on my shin
A comforting shadow beside me
An ice-cream parlour in subway

-

And the list goes on... So glad i met up with old friends, like the netties on friday night and debbie for today, also caught up with Chun through messaging, unexpected but always a joy. Laden with heavy workload and covered with injuries and bruises, we still urge each other on to survive. No one is worse off or better off than the other, we become equals. We share things we never dared to share with current friends. Friends that are sweet and nice, not naive and immature. Too intuitive about ppl around me, i can read some like an open book, expression clear on the faces to see. Perhaps i'm the same, i wouldn't know. The thing is, i am genuinely glad to be around those that i know truly care about me. Despite how tired and aching my body is, i'll still put on a comforting smile on my face, 'cause i know they'll be there.

Next week is hell, watch this:
mon-wed: House interviews ( I'm in the ad hoc )
tues-thurs: Track and field meet for VOG ( I'm in charge along with mr tan )
thurs: Phy and Chem SPA ( which i am determined not to screw up )
mon, wed, fri: Trng
fri: X-country ( Aquila identity and dress-up comp )
fri: Gig @zouk

Pictures of you
I spy with my little eye
A heart that feels
& never lies.
Tell me, will you be mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home