Sunday, February 15, 2009

Picturesque

"A picture held us captive. And we could not get outside it, for it lay in our language and language seemed to repeat it to us inexorably."

Happy belated birthday, Charmaine! :]

& Happy Valentine's Day all!

So many things to say, such a disoriented mind. I have plenty to tell but time does not allow. :[
In bits and pieces,

Starbucks@ fullerton/ Quiet P.S cafe set in a busy background/ chill out moments with ra/ fusion food/ Monstrous cakes/ Beep test/ 4x4.6km runs/ vday preparation/ read a book at coffee bean/ muffin with milk/ scribbles and rants on a paper napkin/ sandwiched bwteen my current read/ tuition that i manage to stay awake for/ overdued fees/ chocolates, sweets, cookies and balloons/ concert in the canteen/ chem remedial that i dozed off during/ og bbq/ cheer for my name/ long walk to BK/ Da jie da/ trudging home/ Letter from alyy!/ queensway secondary match/ strange girl shane "no.2"

I've been really touched by what i've received lately, feel so loved and unabandoned despite all the shit that everyone's been through. Surprisingly, my og mates made something very sweet for the ogls too, pictures and notes that are tied tgt and hung on the wall of my room right now. yay.

-

Happy box and cheesecake;

So unique and special to me,
it warms my heart & keeps me happy.
Seated by my bedside table,
it fits in perfectly.
I keep it close to me when i sleep,
'cause that's the only way i could be near you.

We're sleeping late by we're not lazy,
we're getting older but we're still crazy,
I'm so glad that i still have you to call mine.

-

Captured by a picture,
Enraptured by the view.
I fell in love again,
as i did with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home