Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sun, Sea, Breeze:D

Holidays finally, how i enjoy the beach and sea breeze with not much noisy crowd. It is a quiet retreat with my only plan of the holiday, i like. :D



Feel the scorching fine sand beneath our feet,
telling secrets that we'll never leak.
Enjoying good food like we always do,
Preparing it was never a chore to.

Waterline is receeding,
Differences are what we're feeling.
From friends to partners,
Together we walk, & i'll never want to be alone.

Feel the cool breeze against our faces,
Pictures of me, you draw on brown paper.
A picturesque view before us,
& i hold contentment in my hands.

-

i love being with my only plan of the holiday, &i'm just so lazy to get out of the house for anything else. Even if so, i'll only head out at night. Most of everything else is a chore, & im failing my plan of going into hiding where unimportant people doesn't exist.

I'm suffering a bout of writer's block, & i'm sad. Wished i could spend anth day at the beach, just writing about nothing & sketching. That'll be my true holiday, but no im a student & i must study. Out of the many times i wanted to give up and be a loser saying studies aren't impt, much as i'm tempted to do so, but i snap out of it because i don't want to give up anything without trying& i won't give up, because nothing's too hard.

Been out for the whole week, met many people from the past. Like how i was, and how i am now. In a couple of months, i'm going to be 18 and seeing how much things have changed. Every moment now, i cherish it because who knows what tmr brings. I've been hiding a skeleton in my closet, unlike how adam lambert decides to admit he's gay on rolling stones magazine. & everyone is so hyped up, even mph bookstore reported a soldout on that mag, when it's so obvious he's gay. It's interesting how some ppl have a gay radaar like it's part of a dna gene, yet others can be gay due to environment they grow up in.

I barely know what i'm doing now.
Maybe i take myself way too seriously.

Sleepy-eyed, & i don't ever want to wake.

I love my only plan of the holiday, & nothing else matters more. ;D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog still damn cryptic lah. or is it im dumb?? hahah! i should go be the what, cryptographer? your prose writing and poetry same onee!! hahahah! :)

miss you actually. why so many of your blog posts so sad?:( be happy okay!

lovess

June 17, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home