Thursday, May 28, 2009

Please Don't Fret.

Tmr is the last day, that's what i hear on everyone's lips. & it's just great to be reminded of that. Every single day now, i dread school so much i never knew i could, yet somehow, i manage to pull myself out of bed and know there's a greater purpose to living on, besides for my own mundane needs.

Playing the same song over and over again,smth about i saw you, you saw me, that's when i needed you, you needed me; i love you, you love me. is it possible we love differently. We're alright now, gonna breakdown the breakdown. To love without obligation, that's the greatest thing anyone can achieve because loving is meant to be simple, it has no terms or conditions. You love them for who they are, give them security and make them feel safe.

-

My gp tutor was talking about ppl in school today, she sees things that makes so much sense. i adore her for that even though she can be a bore when i'm not in the mood. Today, i concur with whatever she said with a disclaimer note that most ppl wldn't like to hear what she's abt to say. She mentioned that in this rapidly growing society, there's this moral disintegration rapidly eating away.Surrounded by people with no empathy and yet we claim that we are civil, there is no politeness, no gratitude shown. Sometimes we get weary and we conveniently forget, or other times, we face the peer pressure to pretend to just look away because you'll be a loser if you do the right things all the time. Note, i'm criticising myself in a way. We've always asked for a better world, why be a coward and take a backseat. Yet i see how we're all insignificant in this world we live in,& it's hard to change.

-

Baby, please don't fret.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gnixaij said...

Hey Bing! I was reading the second paragraph of this entry and I must say that it gave a lot of room for thought. For a moment I was struggling to find a very concise claim that I thought you were making but however could not. Perhaps you were giving a very broad but welcoming overview of "moral disintegration", as you suggest.

But just to share, I think that in any case "the right thing" is hard to do, due to a series of institutional interests and constraints that we face. I do not doubt the human intent to seek and apply morality but at times that sacrifice can be overwhelming and hard to make.

May 31, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home