Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Seek out clarity.

The days are counting down,
140 minutes more to protect and serve,
Momentary pride i felt today,
Became an anaethesia to a body, frail.

Criticisms and ignorance too great to bear,
I walk away to hide,
Music separates I from the outer world,
Alone, i am nothing,
Just a red-eyed weakling,
putting up a tough front.
No one notices.

Scribbly writings on the back of a paper,
Black paragraphs fill in like an army of ants,
More messy it is, the better,
No one reads.

When the battle's lost and won,
When the sandstorm's over,
The dust and grains of sand will settle,
& Clarity defines us for who we are.

-

I'll spend a million nights just like tonight
You know I screamed your name at the sky
until I lost my voice
I'd give my life for you
Just stay tonight, & make everything alright.

I'm fervently hoping for the day to come, where i can have brunch at P.S cafe on a saturday/sunday morning. Read my book, pen some prose or poetry about nature while enjoying the greatest company i could ever ask for. :]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BINGBING!
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MATCH TMRW! ((:

May 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home