Thursday, June 18, 2009

Volatility shocks.

Come friday, & i havent completed much. Many a time, i talk about home as a safe haven, peaceful and functions like a quiet retreat for everyday that you live and return to. It's meant to be a comfort, yet situations have become tricky. I dread coming home now, which is why i return home late everyday for the past few days, weeks maybe. One thing that comforts is the smooth texture of my sheets and familiar scent, as i lay tucked in my bed. Ramblings & all, do not give in to my whims and fancies for i will be a spoilt brat, forever will be, resenting the fate that awaits. Okay, no more rantings.

It's friday, this week's gone by in a exciting manner because of some queer realisations:
I realised i'm pro-gay (Not because i'm gay or i know ppl who are, but because it's true i believe everyone should be able to love whoever they want to love,be it of the same sex or opposite sex, thanks to someone who made me see this point), I realised i respect ppl who have a religion or a faith to call their own. I realised i should not lament on what i don't have, instead focus on what i have and live for the moment.

I bought a toy giraffe from Cold Storage yesterday, beat that. I realised i love change and spontaneity, i am a happy girl hugging golby lovegood to sleep. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home