Monday, March 2, 2009

Separate yourself from what compels.

All around emotions fray,
All i wanted was simplicity to stay.
A case of insecurity,
Or an overdose of sensitivity?

I watched a cat by the sidewalk,
Staring at the roads.
Wondered what were its thoughts
Or an impulse to rush forward?

Consumed in my little bubble,
I started to fumble.
Unheard and unseen,
Till no one sees,
Except for one.

Your scent lingers on
Whatever that belongs to you;
It's on me, too.
Settled in a corner,
Ever contented and calm
All is at peace when you are around
Hands interwined,
and the weight of your body against me
Listen to a song that is flawless and obvious.
We're all in this together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gnixaij said...

Bro/Pal,

thank you so much for the chick flick themed book you sent over, you know how they are my favorite reads (remember the time when we were so engrossed in Confessions of a shopaholic? the movie is coming out, I can't wait to catch it).

I exclaimed by the mere sight of the bimbo on the cover page, in an instant I desired to be just like her, round and abundant on the front, sexy on the inside, brainless at the top.

You know I'd be your mistress but I think we both know that we're far too good for each other.

Once again, thank you for being so thoughtful, it was a wonderful and damn right interesting idea to keep up with each other.

Cheers,
JX

March 2, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home