Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never say never.

Soothing music, provocative book, great company.

Vicious cycle begins,
with a student seated in a class,
wondering what is going on.
All is a blur,
self-consumed by a book,
and a blueblack pen scribbles on a notebook.

As a task is half but completed,
all responsibility thrown to the winds.
A failure yet again, set to disappoint.
Mouth kept shut,
a joker's mask for a face.

I wanted to escape,
but sm holds me on to stay.
With a great company at the side,
I felt at peace,
even momentarily, it would suffice.

Bells rings and signals for the end.
But it was never the end,
more to come and suffocate under the pile.
Frustrated, yet i succumbed to what's to come.

Long before i sat and calmed my frazzled nerves,
peace was disrupted with a flurry of acitivity.
lateness and slack was not to be tolerated.
So i dragged myself up again, ready to go.

Consumed within my own world,
Everything passes in a flash.
A lonely bus ride home,
set in a noisy atmosphere.

Everything is at peace again,
yet worry tugs at my heart.
Hoping everything will turn out fine.
Regret the words i didn't speak.

So long & goodnight all.
This is the diary of 14 April,
a day away from the 15th,
where the cycle begins and seemingly never ceases to end.

Lover & friends,
Hold on tight and never let go.
Freedom is near, & we will find ourselves again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gnixaij said...

Did you get my text messages? Hey go be a poet when you grow up :P -JX

April 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger BingBing said...

hey jiaxing, i received your msges the other day! :] I replied but maybe you didnt receive it? hmm, hope everything's well. I'll try to call soon! hee. I would love to be a writer, but i'll probably have to starve. haha. TAKE CARE PAL!

April 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Gnixaij said...

did you really pal? I did not receive the replies. LOL. Don't try to call soon, I will not be fooled by your busy life. Meanwhile, be a man, do the right thing.

April 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home