Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Counting Down the Days...

Stumbled across an old picture...


Have A Nice Day. :>
Pictures made out of fries, m&ms, straws, paper napkins brings back fond memories. Simple things in life that make or break you. Happy gestures like receiving assistance from a stranger warms my heart instantly despite how tiny the action is, like helping me carry stuff when i was having difficulties. A tiny action and a smile makes me feel as though there are still kind souls that are willing to help when you're down and out. Simple gestures like offering a side of a ear piece to me today, letting me into her type of songs. Promises of coming down to support, albeit alone and sticking through to the end, brings a smile to my face too. Having someone to constantly stay in touch with, also brings us to a diff level of intimacy. Saving each other when all seems bleak. All these little wonders, brings me through each day.

Simple actions also break my day. Words and action don't tally. I frown upon insensitivity yet i may have committed such identical sin. Routines of lessons, remedial, trng evokes feelings of dread every single day that i live for. Neglience was never intended but it is out of my control now.

Sounds of a rumbling thunder
Like that of a sleeping giant's belly
Across the fields they slumber
Fearing for their lives, legs jelly.
-
The world is spnning like a satellite
My thoughts are running with the speed of light
The air is hounding for us to sleep
And this dizzy madness brings me to a fit.
-

As i'm typing this, a shard of glass and roof of cement separates me from the natural elements. Outside, roaring winds and turbulent rain threatened to create a din signaling the end of the world, like my father mentioned. However, it all ends soon. All is calm, all is dark again. I have my ear piece plugged in and familiarity of the music plays on my playlist. I shall go sleep soon.

So long&goodnight all.

Everyday, i love you (deeper).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home