Friday, April 24, 2009

Finsh what i started with.

All i ever needed was to hold on for another day, thinking it will be a better one tmr. I realise, i feel lost without certain routines, withoout certain material possessions like my phone with all my contacts and pictures and msges. A pair of spectacles worn while it's broken. It's already broken, but i can't fix it. All the familiarity, lost. What's more, all the things i enjoyed doing like catching a theatre play, exploring new places and spontaneous escapades, are now bounded by tests and trials to make me stronger. I envisioned myself falling, tried to get up and i fall again. My legs cannot support the weight anymore, i am handicapped.

& then, at the back of my mind, i remember the peace and calmness surrounding a round metallic table. Situated in a corner, sticking out along the wall in an awkward manner. I fell asleep, knowing i am safe. Wild imaginations, imagine if we sat absolutely still, maybe time will pass us and we'll disappear and blend into the backdrop. Bubbles of fantasy always easily pricked by the slightest interruptions and trials we face, but it is okay. We'll get by, it's our hearts that really matter in the end. :)

Twists and turns of fate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gnixaij said...

Hmm you sound kinda tired but it seems like the little joys in your life will continue to pull you through. Haha though I'm not there to witness your every commitment, good job so far (:

April 25, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home